If you have bought a new TP-Link Router, then configuring the router and setting it up is really easy. You can easily set up your new WP-Link Wi-Fi router and will be able to use it.
Note: To connect to the internet, the router must be connected to an active modem or data jack
Follow this guide to set up your new TP-Link Router:
- Power on the router and connect your PC to the router using an Ethernet cable.
- Once connected, open a web browser and head over to 192.168.0.1 or www.tplinkwifi.net.
- Set your router login password by entering it twice. It is preferred to keep it simply, “admin”.
- Click on Let’s Get Started/Login.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and configure your Internet and Wireless Network using the Quick Setup option.
- Enter the name (SSID) for your Wireless Network in the given field and also, set a password to secure your Wi-Fi network.
- Now, you can finish the process, after which you will be able to join the Wireless Connection with the SSID using your password.